Flora Spectrum - Floramancer Edit
The spectrum of Flora involves any control of plants, fungi, bacteria, or other non-animal, non-sentient life. This category may include diseases, but does not include viruses (which are not alive), which fall under the purview of the Chemical and some of the Deep Spectra. Flora is an extremely wide and versatile Spectrum and is heavily used by Druids, Shaman, Summoners, and others.
Flora Damage Edit
Flora Damage ranges widely depending on the spell cast.
Flora vs. Fauna Edit
Flora and Fauna are opposition Spectra.
- As an action check, Flora typically gains xd10 vs Fauna.
- As a reaction check, Fauna typically gains xd10 vs. Flora.
These bonuses are typically listed within the spell since context determines if the bonus applies.
Flora vs. Water Edit
Flora tends to absorb water naturally and so gains an additional 2d10 effect against Water targets when made as a reaction check.
Flora vs. Fire Edit
Flora is weak against Fire. Flora checks are at a -15 against Fire.
Flora vs. Eldritch Edit
Flora does not do well against the unnatural emanations from Eldritch sources. It subtracts 1d10 from all rolls made against Eldritch targets or against Eldritch skill checks.
Flora Spell List Edit
Primal Spectra Edit
Life Spectra Edit
Natural Spectra Edit
Deep Spectra Edit
- Hero's Guild Players Handbook Home
- Chapter 1 - Creature Kinds
- Chapter 2 - Base Characteristics
- Chapter 3 - Skills
- Chapter 4 - Traits and Foibles
- Chapter 5 - Physical Combat Skills
- Chapter 6 - Mystical Skills
- Chapter 7 - Equipment
- Chapter 8 - Crafting
- Chapter 9 - Knowledge Social and Movement Skills
- Chapter 10 - Optional Classes